Cosmetic surgery is becoming more and more popular, cosmetic surgery is a way for people to change certain frustrating flaws. Removing unwanted fat is the most common reason people are getting cosmetic surgery. Surgery can be very expensive and invasive, which is why there are now non-invasive fat removal treatments. Before making the decision to undergo a fat reduction procedure you should know be informed on all the different treatments and which treatment is best for your specific needs.
Some of the different non-invasive treatments for removing fat include –
- Zerona – this is a cold laser technology that liquefies fat cells. This is typically best for clients who have certain areas of stubborn fat and maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise.
- CoolScupting – this is the most demanded body contouring treatment. It uses extremely cold temperatures to freeze and destroy fat cells. This is typically used for patients that are within 30 pounds of their ideal weight and have small fat pockets.
- SculpSure – this is a light-based technology that focusses on fat bulges. Typical clients are people who want to define, tighten and sculpt certain parts of their body.
- TruSculpt 3D – this uses radiofrequency to heat and destroy adipose tissue. People with a BMI less than 30 are typically the best patients for this procedure.
- BTL Vanquish ME – this reduces fat through a combination of radiofrequency and laser energy. Typically, patients that want to target abdominal fat are good candidates for this.
- Liposonix – this is done by a high-intensity ultrasound energy. People with a BMI less than 30 are typically the best patients for this procedure.
At Agave Laser & Aesthetic Clinic we offer both TruSculpt 3D and CoolSculpting for removing excess fat. Our team of dedicated professionals would ensure you with a safe and easy procedure. Come see us or give us a call to discuss these treatments in more detail!